2019 Exhibitor/Vendor Information and Rules
1. Space will be available to crafts people, artist, food vendors, and civic groups for sales, informational and fund-raising purposes.
2. All material and information must be suitable to a family-oriented show. We reserve the right to remove any exhibit not complying with these rules and regulations.
3. Booths are to be reserved in your name only. Exhibitors cannot sub-lease assigned booths. You may not share a booth, however we will try to accommodate requests to be located nearanother vendor, if requested by both parties in advance with the application.
4. This is not a requirement for participation but to be included on the festival website please: Submit no more than (5) photographs per vendor representing your craft, cause or organization. Slides will not be accepted. Photos may be submitted via email to jevans@
5. All exhibitors are expected to provide enough stock for the entire show, set up before show hours, and remain open until closing time. All exhibitors must remain set up until 6:00pm. Participants who begin to break down their space and leave it unoccupied during Festival
6. Exhibitors will provide your own booth material and equipment, tent, table, chairs, etc. Electricity is limited to a standard 15 amp extension cords, and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please indicate in detail power requirements at the time of
7. Schedule of Fees:
8. The festival reserves the right to hold a few spaces that may be offered to invited artists at the discretion of the festival committee.
9. All applications must be accompanied by a check for payment in full of the application fee.
10. No vehicles will be allowed in the exhibit areas between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m the day of the event. Set up will begin at 7:00am, Please dont wait to the last minute, All of the setup vehicles entering and leaving the event area at the same time, 8:59 am, is not fun for anyone.
11. The event is not and will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to participants property. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability.
12. The festival cannot be held liable or responsible for loss or damage to work or injury to any person participating in the event. The festival cannot be responsible for weather damage to products. A signed application constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations and is a commitment to participate personally if accepted.
13. Insurance - Food and Specialty Vendors (activities) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance The Certificate of Insurance must show a minimum of $1,000,000 liability limits naming the City of Rockwood as an Additional Insured. Handwritten copies are not acceptable. Binders are not acceptable. Vendors will not participate if they do not meet these requirements. Booth fees are not refundable. Click Here for an Example of Certificate of Liability Insurance Form.
14. Set up, Break Down, and Waste Disposal ; All vendors are responsible for their own setup, break down, and all needed supplies (for example: tables, chairs, extension cords and fire extinguishers will not be provided by the festival.)
15. Vendors are responsible for maintaining a clean, appealing site. Behind the booth is a festival area and should be kept in proper order. Trash should be moved to receptacles and should not be left behind booth space or stacked around the booth.
You can download these application forms and rules in the pdf file format:
Make your check payable to the Rockwood Merchants Association and mail your application form with your check or money order to:
John C. Evans